Welcome to West Eugene Village
West Eugene Village is located in Lane County, OR on the western edge of the city of Eugene. The community's residents enjoy a quiet, well kept neighborhood which has interior walking paths, sidewalks throughout, well lit streets, a private, fenced community playground and picnic area, and a neighborhood watch program. If you live in West Eugene Village, you live in one of the most sought after Communities in the Bethel-Danebo area of Eugene.
West Eugene Village is conveniently located to:
* SHOPPING - Albertson's, Winco, Walmart, Target, as well as many other shopping outlets are within minutes of the community, and we are just 7.4 miles to the Valley River Shopping Mall.
* SCHOOLS - The Community is within the Bethel School District, and is just a few minutes drive from all K-12 schools.
* HOSPITALS AND HEALTH CARE - Just a few of the area's healthcare facilities, located from 1.7 miles to about 10 miles from the community, include the Peacehealth Barger Drive Family Medical Center, several Urgent Care facilities, the hospital and medical services at Peacehealth Sacred Heart Medical Center at Riverbend, and approximately a 20 minute drive from the community is the McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center Hospital in Springfield, OR. There are many excellent healthcare facilities in the Eugene/Springfield area, all within about a 20 minute drive from the community.
* FIRE STATION - Located just 1 mile from the Eugene Springfield Fire Station #7 on Barger Dr
* VETERINARY SERVICES - For pet owners, there are several quality Veterinary Hospitals within minutes of the Community.
* THE EUGENE AIRPORT - Only 3.8 miles away. The Community is not in a flight path, so loud flight noise is a rarity.
New Homeowners ... Welcome! Please check the Governance Page to obtain HOA governing files you will need if you did not receive them from your sales or escrow agent. All Homeowners, you are able to access your Members Only Files here to view and download members only posted information. If you have not already received the page password, please call or email Christina at Metco or email one of your Directors.
Visitors and prospective residents, welcome! Please feel free to browse our site. You can find more about the West Eugene Village Homeowners Association here. Governing documents and procedure can be found here. If you have any questions or need assistance with Escrow requests, or any other documentation that you can't find at the site, you can find the people to help you at our Contact Page.
Please send inquiries to, or call our management team at Metco Investment Realty, Inc before contacting members of the Board of Directors.
Thank you for stopping by!