At this time, Metco Investment Realty, Inc is the only entity accepting payments for the West Eugene Village HOA membership dues. Payments can either be mailed to Metco Investment Realty, Inc 388 Q Street Springfield, OR 97477 or paid through their payment portal here. You can also set up Bill Pay through your banking institution. Just make sure to use the Metco address for your bill pay address.
PLEASE REMEMBER ... AS OF NOVEMBER 1, 2023 payments are no longer being accepted at the West Eugene Village PO Box. PAYMENTS RECEIVED AT THE PO BOX WILL BE RETURNED to the homeowner and a late fee will be applied if not paid to the correct payment address before past due.
Membership Dues are charged on a quarterly basis. Currently the rate is $135.00 per quarter. All payments are due on the 1st day of the 1st month of each quarter and are considered past due if not paid before the first day of the following month. The HOA does accept monthly payments; however all members are billed and will receive a statement on a quarterly basis. Statements will be sent no less than 1 week before the due date.
If paying Quarterly ...
* 1st quarter of the year is January - February - March. A payment of $135.00 is due on January 1st and will be considered late if not paid before February 1st.
* 2nd Quarter of the year is April - May - June. A payment of $135.00 is due on April 1st and will be considered late if not paid before May 1st.
* 3rd Quarter of the year is July - August - September. A payment of $135.00 is due on July 1st and will be considered late if not paid before August 1st.
* 4th Quarter of the year is October - November - December. A payment of $135.00 is due on October 1st and will be considered late if not paid before November 1st.
If paying other than Quarterly ...
* The HOA will accept monthly payments but, for bookeeping purposes, it is preferred that payments be made quarterly. If paying monthly, 1/3 of the quarterly dues amount is due on the 1st day of each month and will be considered late if not received before the 1st day of the following month. There will be no statements sent on a monthly basis.
Homeowners may also pre-pay their dues on a semi-annual or annual basis.
All escrow requests should be emailed to HOA@metcorealty.com